Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Bike Talk

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:37 pm 

As I came around the corner on my bike, I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice groove going.

Cindy Einhouse Director/President of the Beck Center, and Paul Sykes of the Beck Cafe and
Traveling Art get yet another proclamation from Mayor Michael P. Summers. Paul and Cindy
are two of the good people in this city.

A Kumbaya moment as right reaches out to left. Bill Call and avid bicyclist shakes hands with
Councilman Thomas Bullock, as Tom's special lady friend looks on.

Fireside rocked the stage, with some great music. Here the golden voice of David McCallum
sites in for a song or two.

James Crawford from the Lakewood Public Library bikes in with Julie and Grace Cowan.

Erika Durham from Bike Lakewood, listens as Michael Gill, editor of the Great Lakes Courier
tells her he is headed east!

With dusk coming on, the Revolution Jazz Band took to the Red Stage and just blew everyone's
socks off. Great sound at the end of a wonderful day.

Thank you to everyone at the Beck Center, and all of those that helped to put this on.

More Photos Here:http://greatlakescourier.com/photoblogs/jim-obryan/bike-the-beck

Isn't it time you started your own GLC Photoblog, and help build awareness of the great biking
community we have in and around Cuyahoga County.

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm 

Thanks, OB, super flattering picture!

The event was great, lots of riders, great music and food. Thanks to Amanda, Geof, Stuart, and everyone else who helped organize for putting on such a wonderful day in our wonderful city.

Board index » Bike Talk